Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sub'haan Allah

I watched 'Fanaa' the other day. Verdict: I'll watch it again sometime soon which means that I liked the movie.

Kajol looks like a fresh flower in bloom, and it's the first time I find her good-looking. Refreshing.

Aamir Khan looks sexy...though I adore his acting, I wasn't ever fida over him. Saif is my all-time fav actor, I think, since his 'Ashique Aawara'!! Well, Aamir looks hot, old but hot. Who cares the age factor, if anything I favor it, after all I am a big fan of Richard Gere & his pepper-n-salt hair :D

The li'l kid, he's such a cutie pie. In particular I liked the part where he chooses Rahul Dravid for his dad. Actually, it was a smart move on Zooni's side. Good thinking.

The names in the movie - Rayhaan & Zooni, very attractive names, especially Zooni, never heard that one before.

Some of the songs in it are good too, the title track especially.

Most of all, what I enjoyed the most about the movie was that I understood more or less all the dialogues, which is amazing. I just somehow happened to know the meanings of all those words, or at least understand them from the context, which is never the case. Hmmm...maybe my Urdu's stronger than my awful Hindi vocabulary :D

As a direct consequence of understanding the dialogues, I must say, Rayhaan's courting Zooni was irresistable. Man, I got goosebumps :P

Tabu reminded me of my friend Marilyn (she hates that). I was so reminded coz of the character, not coz of any resemblance. Kiran Kher & Rishi Kapoor had a good chemistry. I've always like Kher, except for maybe in 'Devadaas'. That one movie I club it along with 'Gone with the Wind'. I rate it - 'Blwaak'. Such shitty movies!

By the way, does anyone know the meaning of Fanaa ??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fanna means destroyed in love....something in those terms

Nitin

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger Krishnan said...

u write well girlie :-)
i think fanaa was something invented by ARR for his movie yuvaa

Thursday, August 24, 2006 1:16:00 AM  
Blogger clayfuture said...

means destruction.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home