Friday, June 23, 2006

Natasha and Nyla

Me, all radiant about being photographed together with my favorite RJ (or one of them at least). Nyla, on the other hand, smiling though it is a smile mixed with disappointment; for having to turn back & not knowing the fate of a trip, one for which they personally gave publicity & put in a lot of effort. With all plans now uncertain, the prospect of having to face over a 100 puzzled passengers drains the enthusiasm out of that chirpy girl.


This photograph was taken in the airport bus on our way from the aircraft to the transit lounge.

While I say the glass is half full - meeting with all the RJ’s, the RJ’s themselves can’t help but see the glass as half empty for what were plans for a much-awaited party that suddenly went awry – just a snag from getting materialized.

I say Three Cheers to the presenters of HIT 96.7 fm for handling an unforeseen situation well.

5 Comments:

Blogger nijaz said...

she single?

Saturday, June 24, 2006 2:51:00 AM  
Blogger Natasha said...

Dunno pal.

She wakes up Dubai everyday from Saturday till Wednesday. Ask her yourself :D

Sunday, June 25, 2006 4:34:00 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

When I posted this article, I had intentions of sending a copy of the same to Nyla, along with the picture that I had promised (not that I thought she'd be bothered one way or the other). I send it too.

This is what I got for a reply:

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sweety.
u actually touched my heart!!!!
nice photo...

wont u be joining us for the next trip???

cheers:)))
nyla

Sunday, June 25, 2006 4:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nuttu I am not sure what the entire post means coz it took me five minutes to figure out RJ stood for Radio Jockey(me growing old I guess).Though believe me there are very few cartoon characters in the pre-school category about who I cant rattle off all the facts.
But I definitely need to tell you that you look so pretty.WOW!!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:42:00 AM  
Blogger Natasha said...

gee Vidhu,

Thats probably the first time in months that I've got a compliment!! Thanx, though I can't take credit for it. It's the dress, every time I wear it, I hear ooo's n aaa's. Me, I am at my ugliest at the moment. Need to fix myself up very badly.

Will explain what all that (Radio thing) was all about.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home