Monday, August 21, 2006

A New Day Has Come

I like the Celine Dion song ‘A new day has come’ , but I hate the lyrics, it really irritates me.

For me, that new day never seems to be coming. I am waiting for so long for a miracle to come, like everyone told. I am being strong just as how everyone expects me to hold on and not shed a tear.

But there’s only this murky, evil darkness. There’s no angel, there’s no love, I don’t even see a light in the sky.

"Let the rain come down & wash away my tears", but for me the rain only further dampens my bleak, futile life.

I still try to stay strong, patient, waiting for that miracle. I only hope the wait is not eternal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krishnan said...

we are so caught up with our own world we fail to appreciate that miracles happen all around us. The very fact that we live on a huge ball made of metals and gases and that it revolves around another even bigger ball of just hot gases is a miracle :-) When we start being grateful for small miracles, bigger ones will come to us. Just being preachy. dont mind :-)

Thursday, August 24, 2006 1:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home