Friday, June 02, 2006

Men in formals

I can’t begin to describe how handsome and appealing men are in formals. Neatly pressed shirts worn with a pair of perfectly creased trousers, spotlessly shining shoes, gel set hair on a clean-shaven face; they appear so well groomed, well mannered & chivalrous!! Yet they often set out to woo girls donning the latest in-trend casuals - jeans & tees in their scruffy macho look.

The first time I acknowledged Supin’s good looks was when I saw him in formals (I think for IT fest). Then again later on the farewell day for the 2001 batch, I got to see a lot of gentlemen.

Thanju’s always been the cute guy with flirtatious eyes and a smile that leaves no girl unaffected. For such a guy, I went beyond falling flat when I saw him in formals. Guys look so business-like, so much more handsome - their best in formals, I wonder how that is so.

In my opinion, Isaf is not so much of a good looker, but when I saw him all set for his interview last summer, I must say, formals did its wonders. What is it? Is it that they look smart or maybe intellectual? Perhaps, it’s the fact that they look more mature that appeals to me most.

Majority of the times I’ve met Supin at Burjuman center, he’s appeared in formals. But last Thursday when I met him he was dressed casually, which somehow didn't appeal that much. The rare occasions when I see Isaf in office attire, I like it better than his normal Adidas track pants, tees, shoes & shades. Thanju, the sweetheart, gets my full attention during his after-office visits rather than our frequent family meets.

1 Comments:

Blogger nijaz said...

only if i had a reason to wear them!

Sunday, June 04, 2006 12:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home