Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Whoever said Tuesdays are bad??

Whoever said Tuesdays are unlucky? In fact, this day, Tuesday 16th of May’s probably is the cheeriest day of this month. Why? In the morning (though a much earlier one than I'd like) I was out on the roads of Dubai with dad, on my way to my class.

It’s a norm to listen to the radio while commuting/stuck in a jam. [More like a thumb of rule; if you are in the car, it’s wise you tune into any radio station so as not to affect your temper.] So here I was, out in the car, on a bright sunny morning, listening to the radio. I have the option of tuning into any of the 2 Mallu stations, 1 English & 3 Hindi channels. On an average day, all these channels taken together play like one good song every half hour. So if you are lucky, u hear like 5 good songs in an hour and the rest 45 minutes they play crap for music. But, you see, today though being a Tuesday, I got to listen to songs ranging from 'good' to 'very good' to 'my favorites' back to back !! And I spent a good 2.5 hours in the car.
I was high on songs this morning :D
Classes went along fine..after classes talked to Nijaz(1). On my way back home again many good songs.Back at home, am online right after lunch. Chat with Rafeeq(2), got a mail from Ann(3) into PB’s group which is the highlight of the day, chatted with Sankar(4). After a while I chatted with Nitin(5), which as usual was fun with the typos and all :D

Later on in the evening, actually while was typing this I get this personal mail from Marilyn(6), followed by a humour-filled chatting session with Fareeda(7) No No, Not over, now I finally have Jasniya(8) online right now :D

Not bad for a Tuesday, huh?

I communicated with 8 of my friends, of which only with 2 of ‘em I talk to regularly. Good day with friends…. Damn! Why did I forget to send Derwi his b’day e-card? Damn me!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERWI!!

Speaking to so many friends in less than 24 hours, the lucky streak began yesterday evening when I chatted with another one of my old buddies from school whom I rarely see online. It was fun talking to Nidhi, though I must say, we couldn’t quite end our conversation coz I got abruptly interupted. I know you are reading this, Nidhi, am looking forward to finish that conversation ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya it ws nice talking to u and the conversation is not over..I remember..........

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home