Monday, May 08, 2006

His first love

Finally met him in person after a long gap. Yes, the wedding boy - Supin's back from his vacation in India. His engagement had been of great mystery to me, coz one day I had messaged him when he was still in India,
"Hey ,whats up? No news from your side. Marriage/engagement already over? Take care. Enjoy."
That was meant to pull his leg. His reply stumped me,
"Engagement not over. It's hopefully on May 1st. I wud be returning back on the 5th so I shall give you the details then. Take care, bye for now."
After the initial shock wore off (coz of its suddenness), it just felt like a jigsaw puzzle. One where we had to figure out the places for each piece. Now I just knew he's getting engaged.

Today I met him and now I know his fiancee's name - Lakshmi; she's from Calicut, settled in Mysore, Dietician by profession. More pieces of the puzzle in place. Saw her pic, good looking, they make a good pair.

More of general talk
1)He said he told her that his car is his first love!
Buzzzz!!
He corrected, his car was his first love...the man's learnin fast, good for him :)
2)According to my pal, Lakshmi cooks well...mmm..the shortest way to a man's heart...Good going gurl!
3) He says ........

Blog entry interrupted by phone call.

Just got off the hook, a call from Supin which ended with him getting a call from...guess who?? Yup, Lakshmi it is :D I can't wipe of that silly grin off my face, very amused seeing him legally and officially tagged.

More pieces of the puzzle in place. Wedding date set on the 23rd of Dec 06 @ Calicut; She's 5'6" (TALL....hey my height!)

I guess thats about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home