Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Expression of Happiness

I am very thrilled by the response I am getting. Its exhilarating :D Thank you Divi and Gerry for your compliments, it will definitely keep me going. I am coming to realize that the readership is wider than just my immediate circle of friends.

Gerry, I really didn't think you'd be reading my blog. O yes, we've had hearty laughs seeing you run. It’s not bad, it’s just funny. Thank God I didn’t comment on your farewell party attire (I was tempted to). Don’t get me wrong, the bells were really impressive and what was more impressive was the fact that you fitted into your dad’s wedding suit [that’s what was rumored]. Once again, don’t get me wrong, you were one of the best-dressed guys that afternoon…and didn’t you win the Mr. Adarsha title that evening??

I still can’t get over the compliments – ‘impeccable’. Wow! After all, the copious amount of books I’ve read and reread have to have some impact. But call it modesty or not, I believe I’m just mediocre. I am really impressed by Nijaz’s talent for words. He has a way with words, just as good as his way with gurlz. If he hadn’t a lot of projects in his plate at any given time, we’d have seen more of his work in his blog.

Oops! I got carried away...I guess I am very happy today. What more, I got to drive all the way from Burjuman Centre up to my place in Sharjah. Of course, dad was there beside me, but the fact that he's letting me drive almost every alternate day is in itself encouraging. We are going visiting in Ajman this evening, let me try my luck :D

2 Comments:

Blogger nijaz said...

My projects are all doomed, and yes I have a way with words like my way with girls and that way runs too short my friend! It gets me nowhere!

Saturday, April 29, 2006 1:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
i can see a positive tone in ur words now and that makes me happy...cuz i've always seen u smiles and all and to think that u were in low mood was pretty upsetting...so,babe..u r slowly movin around town controllin the wheel eh? i felt the same way too before when i was more of a novice and the car was a "no-no" for me with an invisible "dont touch" sign looming all the time in the precincts when i wanted to try my hand at the wheel, but now my hubby lets me drive many a time...so i do understand the feelin...way to go, dear!

i guess ur blog is slowing getting on to be famous among us adarshites...!Cool!!!ok,bye for now and take care...
cheers!

Saturday, April 29, 2006 8:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home