Saturday, April 29, 2006

Snatch!

I finally watched the movie Snatch. I've been searching for a copy of that movie for about 8 months now and yesterday I finally found one with my cousin. No no, I wasn't looking for it to watch Brad Pitt (I couldn't care less about him), I was rather interested in watching a 'Guy Ritchie' movie. Once I got hang of the British accent, I completely enjoyed his other movie 'Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels'.

Snatch runs on pretty much the same story line, with different kinds of characters, different loot, same casting, same interlocking scenarios. But it's just as good as 'Lock stock'...I managed to figure out the English accent, but this time my problem was following the Gypsy talk. Come on, even those Brits couldn't figure out what they were saying.

3 Comments:

Blogger nijaz said...

"asdfasfadfadsf"

"what?"

"do u lisdjisasd?"

"what?"

"do u like asdada?" now pointing

"oh...dogs"

:)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:45:00 PM  
Blogger nijaz said...

"what's the gun for tommy? Zee Germanz?"

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:46:00 PM  
Blogger Natasha said...

i know :D same feelings. In fact, after posting the blog I remembered that I missed posting about 'ze Germans' I really laughed out loud for that one.

dags(meaning dogs) , bays (meaning boys)..I suspect Benito del Toro did Mikey's dubbing! Just a thought after watching 'the usual suspects'

Saturday, May 06, 2006 6:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home