Thursday, March 16, 2006

My comfort zone

The ‘Aqua’ mini mart, attached to the new Enoc petrol bunk that opened recently. It’s just a stone’s throw away from my place. When I feel the need to indulge, I go there shopping (subject to the depth of my wallet, of course), normally a snack & a drink along with the day’s copy of ‘gulf news’. The 3-inch thick paper of which it’s only the main paper and the sports supplement & the tabloid that interests me.

The best part of the tabloid’s the quick crossword puzzle, the Sudoku & the latest of the lot that’s caught my interests : ‘Kakuro’…none of these being good places to vent your frustration, but extremely good means to distract the mind, with the brain activity diverted, I think it’s as good as yoga (not that I’ve tried a hand at that). With a choice of 3 puzzles to solve, you don’t realize how time flies.

Aqua certainly brings tranquility to my ever-perturbed mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home