Saturday, March 04, 2006

Rain in Dubai, Picture time



It was my mom's b'day on 24th Feb. That day being a Friday, it started off with an early-for-a-weekend morning drive through the city which is a norm for us. What wasn't norm were the rainclouds that visited the coast. For some, the rain was awesome, while for others it was awful, what with the havoc it created in a city completely unprepared for any kind of rain. For me, it was awesome. For my mom, that was the first gift of the day from us. For my dad, it was photo time.

The picture above was taken at the Mamzar Corniche.

Here I am posting a few photoes I took that day. Keep in mind it was raining while I was photographing & the pictures were taken with a minimum amount of fuss inorder to protect my un-waterproofed digital camera from the rain. I was using my mom's dupatta to shield my digicam.


I am pretty pleased by the outcome. Let me know what you think.



Now you know what I meant about my dad :)



Mom & Dad in one frame...A rare picture..a good one too :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home