Friday, March 03, 2006

Letter Power

I just finished a round of SCRABBLE with dad. After getting terrible tiles 3 times in a row, for this game I wished for a good set of tiles. While during my unlucky streak I got clusters of I's or E's along with useless letters like V, L & C; this time I got a Q, Z & a Joker at the start of the game and it was my chance to start. While I usually love getting high scored tiles, during my unlucky streak it was a terror getting the Q without the mandatory U or any Jokers.

It was damn frustrating to get 3 R's & an I when I had exchanged them for the excess 2 I's & 2 R's I had. Today I was exhilarated getting really good tiles, all the 4 S's at regular intervals, the K which came rite on time so that I could keep 'knived', even the X I got in the lee end of the game came with E, I & T as in to form 'exit'.

I must say, my dad kept his cool & played as well as he could with the tiles he got. Though I won by over a 100 points, dad didn't complain about his draw of tiles, something which I'd do. On that note, I must add that I should learn not to whine about my tiles anymore, it's more graceful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home