Wednesday, February 08, 2006

TAGGED!! :D

It took me some time to realize that I'd been tagged :D Tubelight:D

Thanx for tagging me. It means more things to blog about..it happens to be topics of high interest, things that I was thinking of writing about sometime. Tagging, the catalyst!

So here goes....
I got tagged by NIJAZ (Founder of Krazistan)

Total volume of music on my computer: somewhere between 17-20GB

Title & Artist last bought: 'Parineeta' (Hindi) & 'Udayananu Thaaram' (Mallu) , I normally manage to get English songs from my friends, so never need to buy one.

Song I am playing right now:
1. If you weren't mine by Daniel Bedingfield
2. Another wonderful song I first heard and recorded onto my mp3 player on Dec 31st, 2005; it goes something like this:

Under this ???? raincloud,
I'm getting soaked to the skin
Tryin to find my umbrella
I dunno where to begin
And simply irrational weather
I can't even hear myself sing
Constantly bailing out water
Still feel like ??????????
Coz I'm under the weather
Just like the world so sorry to be so bored
When I turn out the light u're out of sight
Although I knew that I'm alone
It feels like...feels like home.


Songs I have been hooked onto: you don't want me start off with that...I am the master of hooking onto songs for ages.

1. Khamosh Raat : Thakshak
2. Thoovennila : An unreleased album by some of our ex-CUSATians, one of whom is my friend (thats how I got hand of the album in the first place).
3. You were always on my mind: Willie Neilson (did I get the name right?)
4. I Love You : Martina McBride (OST Runaway Bride)
5. Breakaway : Kelly Clarkson
6. 100 years : Five for Fighting (commendable lyrics!)
7. Runaway: The Corrs (the remix)
8. American Pie: Don Mclean
9. Heaven: Bryan Adams (unplugged)
10. When Love & Hate Collides: Def Leppard
11. O Gosh my ranting....this list to be continued

As for tagging I think I'll take my 'kousins in the uae' blog. Its a team blog. Apparently its almost dormant, so to bring back some life to it, I guess this should work.


PS: Could anyone tell me the name of the song I mentioned above along with its Artist??Pleeeeeeezzz

2 Comments:

Blogger nijaz said...

girl u got something wrong. The founder of Krazistan is not me...its' GOD.

By the way I can't make head or tail of that song...but I'm going to pass it around and see if someone eventually recognizes it!

Thursday, February 09, 2006 1:52:00 AM  
Blogger Natasha said...

okie dokie

Thursday, February 09, 2006 12:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home